Wednesday, November 28, 2018

A city is like an old friend. You get to know it, it’s streets and corners, it’s buildings and bends, it’s restaurants and haunts, and it begins to grow on you, and somehow becomes a part of you, your home. I think of all the cities I’ve lived in or frequented and realize they make up a part of who I am. I am part London, Manila, Milwaukee, I’ll never not feel like a Nageño, Minneapolitan, or Roman. I will never get Hythe, Annandale, or Saigon out of my blood. Yet in all these, even my beloved home now of Corpus Christi, I still always answer the question, “Where are you from?” with “From Heaven!” because though a place can make me feel at home for a while, I am only passing through to my final destination. We are made for eternal life! I can’t wait to get there. Hope to see you there+ #CorpusChristi #Manila #London #NagaCity #Minneapolis #AnnandaleMN #Saigon #Rome #Milwaukee #HytheKentUK


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2AuGp3d

No comments:

Post a Comment