Sunday, December 6, 2015

Missionary Priesthood: I found I wasn't going to be satisfied with the normal lot - a wife, kids, house, and job. I wanted more, but was it more stuff, experiences, and money? No. I wanted more fullness, more love. Soon, as anyone discovers, I found out the only way to have more was to give more. I wanted to give my life. Answering the call to priesthood was the beginning, desiring more fruitfulness, more love for more people, even to the ends of the earth as a missionary, and to the ends of humanity serving those in greatest need. The only way the insatiable appetite for love of the human heart is to give every breath, every heartbeat, every ounce of strength, even every drop of blood - one's whole life - over to love. "Whoever loses their life for me will find it" Mt 16:25.


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1Q7QeaV

No comments:

Post a Comment