Friday, December 28, 2018

Missionary tip: once a year take all your excess clothes and donate to the poor. For me, if I can’t fit everything I own in a suite case or a few loads of laundry I’ve got too much. Also it is good to buy new underwear, undershirts, and socks both for hygiene and if you’ve changed sizes. Thank you to all who helped me purchased my new clothes. A rich young man went to St Mother Teresa of Calcutta and said that he wanted to learn how to pray. She replied, “Get rid of your things. You own too much.” He said, “Maybe you didn’t hear me, I didn’t ask you about lifestyle but about how to pray.” She said, “I heard you. You have to many things. When you go to pray, they weigh you down. Get rid of all your stuff and then your heart will be lighter and easier liftvup to Heaven.”


via Instagram http://bit.ly/2LEeD9F

1 comment:

  1. I absolute LOVE this!!!!!

    Thank you Fr. Sam... please continue these posts.
    And PLEASE make more 1 minute videos!! They are so wonderful. I send them out to the parishioners in my church. God bless you!!

    ReplyDelete