Sunday, September 9, 2018

THE COST OF LIBERTY I’m praying and sacrificing for the ladies I’m serving now on silent retreat. Different little things are going wrong or breaking, and all these I offer for their souls and for the whole Church. Then there was suddenly a huge leak in the ceiling and a tile became soaked through. I went to loose it and half by body and my religious habit got soaked with water from above. Thanks be to a God no retreatants were around. I told someone: “I feel like the building just peed on me! I smell somehow like old man smell.” Then minutes later I found out that it was actually caused by a leaking toilette a floor above. This was minutes before I had to step into the confessional for two hours. The whole time in confessional I offered this up for souls, for souls, for souls!!! #StillSmiling #SweetSmellingSacrifice #RejoiceUnderTrial #OfferItUp #RomansTwelveOne


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2MbM8yT

No comments:

Post a Comment